About Me

My photo
Hello I am JimBo, and I am a weekend photographer. Amateur all the way!! Ok, this blog is to enhance my web sight photobyjimbo.com. And is where I offer a little explanation for my photos. I am not any kind of a technical genius at all. I work with an Adobe Photoshop “Elements 2.0” and that is a better program then any CS2 program in that you don’t have to go to school to learn how to use it. I am an adrenalin junkie!! I grew up surfing, got into white water kayaking and rafting. Skydiving, skiing, Hang gliding and Para gliding, and now this year I will have a trike flying this summer, and also I will get into filmmaking. Now we will be able take you for a ride soon! And the reason for my blog is… I want to make as many friends as possible so as when I have a film release there will be a fallowing I hope! Here is my DoorPost Film Project web sight. www.thedoorpost.com/freeair this is a great sight for anyone who is playing with the idea of breaking into the industry. So thank you for coming by and remember, every time you pick up a camera and when you are composing, don’t forget to “See the Light” JimBo

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Coeur D’Alene


Coeur D’Alene Lake, Christmas day 2008. More photos, just click on the header above.

1 comment:

  1. I love this shot. You have a great eye for subject and composition. The Website is great also.

    ReplyDelete